Madhya Pradesh: Fire breaks out in hut, 7 family members sustain severe burn injuries

381
Published on 20 Jan 2019, 7:26
7 family members suffered from severe burn injuries when a fire broke out in their hut at Madhya Pradesh’s Damoh district. The incident took place when in order to keep light the family living in the hut left a kerosene lamp lit. However, the lamp caught fire while the family was sleeping and within seconds their house was in flames. One rescued, the family of seven was immediately transported to the nearby hospital for treatment. No loss of life has been reported.

Subscribe to Times Of India's Youtube channel here: goo.gl/WgIatu

Also Subscribe to Bombay Times Youtube Channel here: goo.gl/AdXcgU

Social Media Links:
Facebook : facebook.com/TimesofIndia
Twitter : twitter.com/timesofindia
Google + : plus.google.com/u/0/+timesindia/posts
14 hours – 10612:16
Sexual harassment at work
news tech music