Family Dog Choked 5-Year-Old Boy To Death By Pulling On Scarf: Cops

48 910
Опубликовано 21 марта 2017, 1:05
A little boy is dead after authorities say his dog choked him with his own scarf. Police say 5-year-old John Bruno was rushed to the hospital after his mother found him face down in the snow while he was playing with the family pet. He was rushed to the hospital and sedated, but a few days later the coroner said he succumbed to his injuries. InsideEdition.com's Mara Montalbano (twitter.com/MaraMontalbano) has more.
новости