Nurse Delivers Her Own Baby in Parking Lot of Hospital Where She Works
How to Escape From a Moving Car Safely
21-Year-Old Natalie Keepers Faces Life in Prison in Murder of 13-Year-Old
Опубликовано 9 ноября 2017, 17:59
A New York City toddler with a dairy allergy died after his family alleges he was fed a grilled cheese sandwich while at pre-K class. Elijah Silvera reportedly went into anaphylactic shock. The 3-year-old was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. According to CBS New York, health officials said it appears the school failed to follow a written safety plan and failed to supervise a child adequately. InsideEdition.com's Leigh Scheps (twitter.com/LeighTVReporter) has more.
FNN: Arizona in national sports and politics spotlight - Thursday Night Football, Trump Rally Preps
Rush Limbaugh explains the Trump phenomenon
Republicans Are Coming After Your Social Security & Medicare
How will Trump’s approval ratings play into the midterms?
Facebook Investors Want Zuckerberg Out
Thai cave rescue underway: Authorities "felt they had a small window of time to act"
Laptop Ban Won't Be Easy For Airlines
New Drug Could Save Infants
Rescued 2-Legged Poodle Hops Like a Kangaroo
I think America's getting used to Trump: Varney
Tobacco Companies Spending MILLIONS To Defeat Healthcare Expansion In Midterms
Malkin slams media for ignoring pro-life 'Gosnell' movie
Important that Trump allow the independence of the Fed: Stuart Eizenstat
Trump Plans To Ditch A 144-Year-Old Postal Treaty In His Latest Clash With China | TIME
Severe Child Epilepsy Is Genetic