N.C. Congressional Contest Marred By Absentee Ballot Scheme

24
Published on 18 Feb 2019, 19:04
According to Reuters, the elections board executive director for the state of North Carolina said on Monday that an investigation of a disputed 2018 congressional contest in North Carolina has uncovered a “coordinated, unlawful and substantially resourced absentee ballot scheme.”
Director Kim Strach said investigators found evidence that a political operative working for Republican congressional candidate Mark Harris in last year’s election unlawfully collected absentee ballots from voters in the state’s 9th congressional district.
The scheme affected 1,019 ballot requests in Bladen and Robeson counties during the 2018 election, where Harris initially appeared to win by mere hundreds of votes.
feeds.reuters.com/~r/reuters/topNews/~3/...
wochit.com

This video was produced by YT Wochit Vote It using wochit.com
news