How 12-Year-Old Contracted Flesh-Eating Bacteria

1 989 890
Published on 28 Jun 2019, 21:43
Twelve-year-old Kylei Parker from Indiana is learning how to walk again after contracting a flesh-eating bacteria while on vacation in Florida. Not paying much attention to the scrape she got on her toe while skateboarding, she waded into the water, where a deadly bacteria passed through that open cut. The tween was diagnosed with necrotizing fasciitis, an aggressive flesh-eating bacteria. The young girl is warning others to stay out of the water this summer if they have open wounds.