Ways to Stay Safe When You’re Alone at a Gas Station
Woman Badly Burned When Her Hand Sanitizer Catches Fire
Teen Honored With Garden After Passing Away from Cancer
Published on 8 Nov 2019, 22:42
A person is dead and 10 others were hospitalized when a worker at a Buffalo Wild Wings in Massachusetts used a highly concentrated form of chlorine to clean the restaurant’s kitchen. On Thursday evening, a staff member inhaled the fumes of sodium hypochlorite and began experiencing nausea. The person was rushed to the hospital, but died. Buffalo Wild Wings said it is “shocked and saddened” by the “horrific accident,” and it is conducting an investigation on the incident.
NYT Reveals Trump's Massive Debts, But Who Does He Owe It To? | The 11th Hour | MSNBC
Pinpoint Weather 12
"Honestly, Joe Biden just doesn't seem like the guy...He looks scared already."
Why is US sanctioning China’s largest chipmaker?
Bernie & Biden’s Task Forces Produce Predictably Pointless Results
This Was the Greatest Ever Working-From-Home Moment
Spokesperson Ortagus Speaks with U.S. Consulate Sydney Personnel
The Dangers of Leaving Pets in Hot Cars
Maryland to Recall Confederate Flag License Plates
Dance Helps Parkinson's Patients Harness Therapeutic Power of Movement
President Trump announces a plan to distribute 150 million rapid point of care tests
Mary Trump Labels President ‘Deeply Unpatriotic’ After Report On Income Tax Records | MSNBC
George W. Bush's first EPA chief on why she supports Joe Biden
"Answering the Call to Protect Religious Freedom: A Year in Review"
Ted Cruz on the Wayne Allyn Root Show | One Vote Away
MUST SEE: Sidney Powell Threatens to Bring General Flynn Case Immediately to Supreme Court