Choking Baby Saved by Stranger’s Lifevac Device

3 766 826
0.7%
Published on 9 Nov 2021, 23:06
It was a scary moment at a South Carolina restaurant, when a 10-month-old baby started choking on a piece of pancake. Diners rushed to help the distressed family, but the Heimlich maneuver didn’t work. Salvation came in the form of a man named Major Hillard, who retrieved a device called a Lifevac from his car. Hillard used the Lifevac to try to suction the obstruction from little Gabriel’s mouth. After several plunges of the device, success.
newsautotechmusickids