Solar Panels May haveCasued Fire atProperty Leaving family home gutted

539
0%
Published on 21 Jun 2016, 14:16
Warlingham Surrey Tuesday 21st June 2016
GV of a property that has been left gutted and family homeless after faulty Solar Panels set fire to the roof space.
The fire ripped through the property just after 9.30 this morning. A disable neighbour has to be rescued along with four cats and bird.
A 'number of cats' had to be rescued from a Warlingham property on Tuesday morning (June 21)
Four fire applancines from Leatherhead , Godstone , Painshill , Banstead and Croydon and an aerial ladder platform were sent to the blaze in Fern Close, off Crowborough Drive. Two hose reels and one jet were used to tackle the blaze.
A Surrey Fire and Rescue spokesperson said no one was in the property but three cat and a bird had been rescued.
Fire Crews and Investigators still remain at the property. Available ©UKNIP
newstechmusickids